Each year parents are asked to pay the following costs:
- School activity contribution – $110.00 to cover class trips (excluding the annual camp)
- School specialist subject (technology) contribution - $100.00 materials and resources used in specialist areas
- Stationery Items– $35.00 core materials pack including exercise books, study materials and school diary
- Study Items - $65.00 includes subscriptions, specialist workbooks and yearbook
- In addition to the above costs we ask parents to make a voluntary School Donation - $390.00. As a donation the full amount is tax deductible and a receipt will be issued by the School. These funds are essential as they help to meet the shortfall between Government funding and the cost of resources that are required to provide the high standard of education that is expected by our community. We thank you for your contribution.
A secure online service is available for many payments using Visa or MasterCard via the Parent Portal link on the top right corner of the School Website or via https://parent.musac.school.nz These take you through to the School Management System, Edge.
To log on you must use the same email address that the school holds for you. This will be the one on which you receive newsletters and other email notices from the school.
Edge Parent Portal shows your child’s attendance and school payments. Access to their assessment reports will be available at a later time.
When you log onto Edge Parent Portal for the first time you will be presented with a page asking you to log in with one of the following options:
If your email address is:
- Gmail account, click on the G+ icon.
- Yahoo account, click on Yahoo icon.
- Linked to Facebook, click on the Facebook icon.
- Windows Live account, click on the Windows Live icon.
- If you don’t have any of these options, you can click on ‘Or manually enter your login details’ to enter an email address. Please remember to use the email address held by the school. You will not have a password so you will need to click on the Forgot Password link to generate a temporary password which can be changed once you get onto the Parent Portal.
Once you have access to the Parent Portal you are then able to click on the name of your child and access their information regarding attendance & school payments.
If you have any queries regarding your email details please email the school on firstname.lastname@example.org for help.