Each year parents are asked to pay the following payments:
- School Activities – $120.00 to cover all co-curricular activities (excluding the annual camps and Rainbows End trip). We do not ask for any additional contributions throughout the year as this covers all expenses.
- Specialist Subjects & Materials (Technology) - $100.00 materials and resources used in specialist areas.
- Curriculum Materials – $65.00 core materials pack including annual subscriptions, workbooks, school diary and yearbook.
- In addition to the above payments, we ask parents to make a voluntary School Donation of $520.00. As a donation, the full amount is tax deductible and a receipt will be issued by the School. These funds are essential as they help to meet the shortfall between Government funding and the cost of resources that are required to provide the high standard of education that is expected by our community. We thank you for your contribution.
Payment via Parent Portal
A secure online service is available for many payments using Visa or MasterCard via the Parent Portal link on the top right corner of the School Website or via this link
To log on you must use the same email address that the school holds for you. This will be the one on which you receive newsletters and other email notices from the school.
Edge Parent Portal shows your child’s attendance and school payments. Access to their assessment reports will be available at a later time.
When you log onto Edge Parent Portal for the first time you will be presented with a page asking you to log in with one of the following options:
If your email address is:
- Gmail account, click on the G+ icon.
- Linked to Facebook, click on the Facebook icon.
- Windows Live account, click on the Microsoft Office 365 icon.
- If you don’t have any of these options, you can click on ‘Or manually enter your login details’ to enter an email address. Please remember to use the email address held by the school. You will not have a password so you will need to click on the Forgot Password link to generate a temporary password which can be changed once you get onto the Parent Portal. Please note that the Forget Password link will be emailed to you.
Once you have access to the Parent Portal you are then able to click on the name of your child and access their information regarding attendance & school payments.
If you have any queries regarding your email details please email the school at email@example.com for help.