IMPORTANT - Please read the following information BEFORE you begin the Online Enrolment Process.
PLEASE NOTE -
BOTH 2024 and 2023 Out of Zone Applications are now CLOSED, no further Out of Zone applications will be accepted.
When filling in the online enrolment, please DO NOT use capital letters. We prefer this format: "John Jones - 55 Ascot Avenue, Remuera, Auckland 1050"
Please click the form links below to download and complete:
- Medical and Learning/Behavioural Information Form - MUST Complete Both Pages
- Collection and Use of Information Consent Form
- In-Zone Statutory Declaration Form - In-Zone Applications ONLY
Have scanned copies of the following documents ready to upload:
- New Zealand Birth Certificate OR the Front Page of Student's Passport
- Latest School Report
- Permanent Resident Permit OR Student Visa (only required if student is a citizen of another country)
In-Zone Applications ONLY:
- Auckland City Council Rates Assessment OR Sale and Purchase Agreement OR Rental Agreement OR Water Bill
- Latest Utility Bill - Electricity/Gas OR Internet/Broadband, with mailing address and supply address
When completing the Online Enrolment Form please note:
Caregiver Details section, please provide a minimum of 3 contacts for the student.
- Caregiver # 1 - this person must be the legal guardian, the first point of contact and must live with the student.
- Caregiver # 2 - this person can be either the second legal guardian or the first emergency contact person.
- Caregiver # 3 - this person is the first or second emergency contact person. Please ONLY tick the “Emergency Contact” option.
Note: An emergency contact is someone who will have the knowledge of how we can reach the legal guardians for the student in the case of an emergency. They can be extended family members or family friends.
Enrolment Details section, the Enrolment Priority is "Normal" if your child does not have any affiliations with Remuera Intermediate ie. Siblings (Current/Former) or Parents who attended our school.
The Start Date At This School will be the date your child intends to start in the current academic year.
For 2024 Pre-Enrolment, please enter 30 January 2024 as the Start Date At This School.
To begin completing the Online Enrolment Form please click here