NOTE: Ballot date unchanged during Level 4
10 May 2021 In Zone/Out of Zone Enrolments Open
9 June 2021 Open Morning
1 September 2021 In Zone Applications DUE BACK
1 September 2021, 3:30pm Out of Zone Applications CLOSE - No Exceptions
8 September 2021 Out of Zone Ballot
Parents considering enrolling their child at Remuera Intermediate for 2022 are invited to join us on one of our school tours.
Both prospective students and their families may come and see the whole school 'in action' on a normal school day.
These tours are a great opportunity to experience what Remuera Intermediate has to offer your child.
Friday 30 July 2021 8:45am - 9:45am
Friday 13 August 2021 8:45am - 9:45am
Friday 27 August 2021 8:45am - 9:45am
Friday 17 September 2021 8:45am - 9:45am
Friday 29 October 2021 8:45am - 9:45am
Friday 26 November 2021 8:45am - 9:45am
Please click here to book.
Bookings are essential and each tour will be limited to 15 families.
A confirmation email with further information will be sent to you closer to the date of your chosen school tour.
For our local primary schools, there will also be a guided tour in August for all their Year 6 Students.
We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to our school.
Any queries please contact Ms Margaret Khoong - Enrolment Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer two different ways to enrol for 2022:
- Online Enrolment
- Manual Enrolment
Please click here and follow the instructions
- Enrolment Forms 2022 are available to download here
- Alternatively you can request a hard copy to be mailed to you or you can collect in person from the School Office 8:00am – 3:30pm Monday to Friday
- Printed copies of the Enrolment Form 2022 will be delivered to the following feeder schools in May 2021: Cornwall Park District School, Meadowbank School, Oranga School, Remuera Primary School and Victoria Avenue School.
- Completed Enrolment Forms, with all supporting documentation, are received:
- by email email@example.com
- in person at the School Office 8:00am – 3:30pm Monday to Friday
- or by mail to:
Remuera Intermediate School
55 Ascot Avenue
- Any applications not completed correctly or with documents missing will not be processed and will be returned to sender.
- All completed Enrolment Applications are acknowledged by email.
To assist us in our planning for 2022, In Zone applications for Year 7 should be received by Wednesday 1 September 2021. In Zone applicants are guaranteed a place upon completion of the enrolment process.
All Ouf of Zone applications should be received by Wednesday 1 September 2021 at 03:30pm. After the ballot on Wednesday 8 September 2021, Out of Zone applicants will be notified via mail and email of their place at the school or their position on the waiting list by Thursday 9 September 2021.
Note: There are no interviews or testing required prior to school starting.