Office Manager/Principals PA
This is a fun, varied and action packed role that provides schoolwide administrative support and executive support to the principal. You will be responsible for leading a team of school support staff to ensure the school runs smoothly and efficiently.
Interpersonal skills are critical when working with children, teachers, support staff, parents and the wider community.
This is a full time permanent role 40 hours per week, 42 weeks a year.
The ideal applicant must be able to demonstrate the following:
▪ A great sense of humour and a strong work ethic
▪ Previous Office Management/P.A. or similar experience preferred
▪ A good communicator both written and verbal
▪ Able to multi task and be unflappable when working to tight deadlines
▪ Be extremely proficient in office ICT systems and be able to problem solve new solutions
▪ Implement and improve systems and processes where necessary
▪ Have a basic understanding of accounting and good data entry skills
▪ Event Management
▪ Database management
▪ Attention to detail
For a full job description please click here
Closing date is 24 April 2019 at 3.30pm.
For day to day relieving work please contact Tom Beckett firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 09 522 9890 extn 804.